Prayer of Saint Francis

Prayer of Saint Francis
Where there is hatred, let me sow love and, where there is darkness, let me bring light.

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Spirit Visit From My Grandma

My grandma came to me in spirit today. She died in 2007 at the age of ninety four. I was closer to her than to anyone else and her loss has hurt me greatly. For some reason, I am best able to channel spirits while using my angel oracle cards. Some mediums use their hands to spin circles, but so far, cards work the best for me.

Archangel Haniel ushered in my grandmother's presence. I know this because I saw a flash of bluish-white. Haniel is the angel of nurturing and it is very fitting that she would be the one to bring my grandmother. Grandma is the one who nurtured me the most. When I was born, I lived in one half of a duplex just around the corner from her house. She came to get me every day to take me to her house. She really loved babies and thought I was the most precious thing in the world. She was able to provide me with the love that my narcissistic mother was not.

At first, I saw a picture of Grandma with a smile. She always looked at me that way when I'd done something that pleased her. I then saw a vision of us at a Weber's bread truck in front of my home when I was three. My mom and dad were at the hospital because my mom was giving birth to my sister. Grandma had come to stay with me and I was very excited about having her there as well as the new baby.

She bought a sugar cookie for me which was kept in a drawer in the back of the truck. She then bought bread and this led to another memory, a memory that until now, I hadn't particularly connected with.

Now I know that from the time I was very young, I had spiritual insight. While my mother was pregnant, I insisted that I was going to have a baby sister. "It may not be a girl," my mother would warn. "You may have a baby brother."

But I knew for sure that the baby would be a girl. Years later, before the invention of the ultrasound, I was able to "guess" the gender of my own kids, and where I worked, we had an office pool to win money for guessing the gender of the workers' babies.

I won both pots of money, and even "guessed" the length and weight of the babies accurately.

There are no coincidences and there are no accidents. There is also no such thing as dumb luck.

I do associate my grandma with cookies because she baked the best ones in the world. I mention them on every holiday because I miss their smooth texture and rich, creamy taste. I had this taste in my mouth when her spirit came to me. It was a very pleasant experience and I'd like to thank both Grandma and Archangel Haniel for coming to see me.


Photo courtesy of Doreen Virtue's Angel Oracle Cards
 

No comments:

Post a Comment