Prayer of Saint Francis

Prayer of Saint Francis
Where there is hatred, let me sow love and, where there is darkness, let me bring light.

Sunday, February 16, 2014

It Takes a Village

A nice thing happened to me today. I took my Chihuahua and my foster Chihuahua to the healing services at Harmony Grove Spiritualist Association. When people saw how well we all had bonded, they were quite touched. Taco is a good dog. He fits in with the family and is easy to care for. I don't, however, have the money to adopt another dog. An acquaintance came to me during the break and gave me two hundred dollars--one seventy five for the adoption fee and twenty five for dog food. Another lady handed me a twenty dollar bill. Taco is now mine to keep forever. It takes a village.


Love Came Down by Brian Johnson

http://youtu.be/OEi1wzXXCWQnson


No comments:

Post a Comment