Prayer of Saint Francis

Prayer of Saint Francis
Where there is hatred, let me sow love and, where there is darkness, let me bring light.

Monday, January 6, 2014

Spirit Teacher

Every beauty which is seen here by persons of perception resembles more than anything else that celestial source from which we all are come."
                                                                        ---Michaelangelo

Last week, I was visiting the brick and mortar bookstore when I saw one particular book on the shelf. Above a photograph of Mother Theresa on the cover, I saw the words, "Spirit Teacher." I blinked and looked again. This time, the words said, "Mother Theresa." I picked up the book and saw that it was a book of her quotations.

I have always felt a strong connection to Mother Theresa and admired her greatly. I think she has done for damaged people what I wanted to do for damaged dogs--heal them.

Tonight, I was reading "Lightworker" by Savannah Arienta, an awesome book by the way. On page 55, she introduces the seven major planes between the physical earth plane and Source (an all-knowing, all powerful entity that dwells within every crevice of the universe). She says that knowing which plane a lightworker descends from is valuable because it will help you define your role as a light bearer here on Earth.

She also mentions several famous people throughout history who have descended from each plane. I most closely identified with the fourth plane, particularly since I'm a writer. And guess what? Mother Theresa is listed as one of the famous lightworkers from the fourth plane!

I take this to mean that I should further investigate who she was in the mortal realm. I will also trying calling her in to see if I can summon her spirit. Something tells me I can...

FROM LIGHTWORkER BY SAVANNAH ARIENTA

"Upon arriving at the fourth plane, a spirit will enter into a dimension where the beauty of sight is not possible for the human eye to process. The quality of sound is so clear and pure that it is beyond words and the brilliance of the light energy is incomprehensible to us on Earth. The fourth plane is a place of glorious love and light. All of the beauty of sight and sound are here.

Lightworkers who descend from the fourth plane work from a place of pure love and healing light. These Lightworkers bring kindness and compassion and hope to humanity. They bring healing messages of love, forgiveness, and unity through their hands. They bring peace and harmony through words, music, or art. The Fourth-plane Lightworkers are artists whose glorious works beautify the Earth plane, the composers who give us music to lift and enlighten our spirits, and the writers and poets who change the world with their words. All works of art, literature, music, and objects of beauty come from this plane.

Lightworkers from this plane can:

* Have strong compassion for others.
* Be very empathetic toward others.
* Have strong creative abilities.
* Be prolific writers.
* Have musical talents.
* Have an eye for beauty.
* Have artistic abilities.
* Have powerful healing capabilities.

Lightworkers from the fourth plane make excellent poets, authors, composers, singers, designers, architects, and energy healers.

Fourth-plane lightworker facts:

Color: green
Element: air
Sensitive body parts: heart, lungs, diaphragm, chest, thymus, circulatory system, shoulders, arms, hands
Basic strengths: love, compassion, kindness, forgiveness, hope, sympathy, empathy
Gemstones and crystals: emerald
Flower essences: bleeding heart, holly, and wild rose
Essential Oils that soothe: majoram and rose
Balancing foods: green vegetables (such as broccoli, green beans, lettuce, Brussel sprouts)

Famous fourth-plane lightworkers:

Vincent Van Gogh, Ludwig van Beethoven, Shakespeare, Frank Lloyd Wright, John Lennon, Mother Theresa of Calcutta, Queen Elizabeth I.
                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment