Prayer of Saint Francis

Prayer of Saint Francis
Where there is hatred, let me sow love and, where there is darkness, let me bring light.

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Canine Energy Healing

After I pray to the Divine Spirit, I prepare a comfortable place for Daisy to rest. Then I smudge the bedroom with burning sage and an abalone shell and lower her bed with a plush blanket. It is her favorite. As I start the healing practice, I start to relax my own body, conscious of where my tension manifests. I then start saying affirmations in my head. "Daisy is going to sleep. Daisy is feeling the calming energy. Daisy is relaxing and lying down."

I cradle her little body in my hands. As she begins various calming behaviors--licking, sniffing, scratching, yawning, or shaking off, my touch gets light as a feather. At times, I only use my fingernails to stroke her back and create circles where I think they will feel best. She fights the feeling of going under, much as my son did when he was a baby and about to undergo surgery. But eventually, Daisy gives in and settles down to sleep. Good night, Daisy, sweet dreams.

NOTE: As I begin to use healing energy, a light bulb overhead pops. A few minutes later, a second bulb pops, and then the third flashes a streak of light across the room. The light fixture was find before the healing but hasn't been the same since as if a circuit was blown.

VIEW YOUTUBE VIDEO NOW

http://youtu.be/GSW3AAdm5Y8

No comments:

Post a Comment