Prayer of Saint Francis

Prayer of Saint Francis
Where there is hatred, let me sow love and, where there is darkness, let me bring light.

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Automatic Typing With the Help of Archangel Chamuel

Whose wisdom shall I seek? Who shall I call upon for comfort to ease my suffering? I call upon Archangel Chamuel. I sense your presence with me. Please speak.

I am the finder of lost things and your personal spirit guide. I am here to give you what you lack and what you lack is knowledge, my dear friend. You need knowledge to boost you and sustain you through your trials. Your time on earth is precious so use it well.

Melinda, your soul purpose is to spread the word of God through the eyes of dogs. When you infuse them with your light, they respond and make believers out of people who would otherwise have no knowledge. Use your gift well, my dear girl. Use it for power. Use it for strength. Write about your findings and don't ever give up. In the life beyond, you will be rewarded so don't despair. This life is simply a classroom for what you need to know in eternity. Keep up the good work and know that you are loved.

With all sincerity and best wishes,

Archangel Chamuel


No comments:

Post a Comment