Prayer of Saint Francis

Prayer of Saint Francis
Where there is hatred, let me sow love and, where there is darkness, let me bring light.

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Automatic Typing With the Help of Archangel Ariel

I call upon Archangel Ariel, Lioness of God. Please infuse me with your strength for I am nervous and fearful.


My dear beloved child, I am not the God nor the Creator. I am not the great I am. But I am a loving spirit who cares for you. Lay your problems at my feet and I promise to take care of them for you. You are not unique in your suffering. Millions of people in your world feel the same thing that you do right at this very moment. Know that suffering and fear only make you stronger. You have been traumatized by your experience, but eventually you'll heal.

Treat the child inside of you as if she is an orphan. Care for her as if she is cold and starving because I believe that is how you are in spirit. Know that no unclean thing can go before the spirit of God so that those who have hurt you will one day pay a price. And remember that God loves you and He is the God almighty.

With love and kindness,

Ariel

No comments:

Post a Comment