Prayer of Saint Francis

Prayer of Saint Francis
Where there is hatred, let me sow love and, where there is darkness, let me bring light.

Monday, October 21, 2013

Ask and Ye Shall Receive

I have been so upset about my upcoming lawsuit against the city and the county. I can't get support from anybody. The Escondido Police say the fact that M. hurt me is my fault. I should have called the police. The patient advocate I contacted said the matter was the fault of the Escondido Police, and the attorney I talked to said it was M.'s fault.

Everyone to blame except the people who are responsible.

I have contacted everyone I could think of in order to get resolution to no avail. I am either danced around by underlings who aren't going to do anything about my complaint, or not responded to at all. Officials, lawyers, and anyone else I could think of have pretty much blown me off.

But today, talking to Mike Phillips, director for Patient Advocacy was the last straw. He didn't think that the fact that the PERT Team (Psychiatric Emergency Response Team) did anything wrong even though they yelled at me, pawed through my purse, and took me in handcuffs on a 5150 all because I mentioned a prominent doctor's name and said he abused me. He has a buddy on the force, a very good buddy...

Deep in despair, I came home and sat at my makeshift shrine. I shuffled my ascension cards and prayed to the divine spirit for help. Lo and behold, Spirit came through for me and what she said was truly awesome.

The first card I drew was the nature card. I encourages me to go outside and get fresh air. I have often drawn a similar card from my archangel oracle deck. It suggests spending time outdoors to get away from troubles.

The second card was the water card which was also helpful. Water carries pure divine love and special qualities that can assist ascension. It advises to ask Poseidon and Neptune to cleanse emotions, emotionally based illnesses, and relationship difficulties.

My guidance was to bless water everywhere to bring it into the fifth dimension.

The third card was truly astounding and a great blessing for my soul. I couldn't have asked for anything better and I thank the great Spirit for it. Lady Portia had come to call. She is known as the Goddess of Justice. What could be more comforting than knowing that no matter what the outcome of my hearing, the Lord of Karma will temper justice with mercy and balance. All of a sudden I feel so safe and assured.

According to the card, Lady Portia is calling on you to review an aspect of my life or relationships to bring it full into the Fifth Dimension. I was advised to be generous hearted, open-minded, and fair, and step aside from judgment, and then my Ascension path will be showered with gold.

Thank you, Spirit, for the greatest possible reading. I appreciate it more than words can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment