Prayer of Saint Francis

Prayer of Saint Francis
Where there is hatred, let me sow love and, where there is darkness, let me bring light.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Invitation to Enter the Spiritual Realm

I sat in my car, reading a magazine, and waited for the healing service to begin. I saw two geese take flight, just in front of my bumper. They flew high into the air and then disappeared. This was not the first time that I'd seen that image. I had seen it on many occasions before at The Harmony Grove Spiritualist Association where I attend church services.

I had also seen the image when I attended a class, Introduction to Healing, at the Harmony Grove Institute. I was giving a healing to a young lady and saw in my mind's eyes a white bird like a dove trying to take flight.

I assumed it meant that she was trying to get her career off the ground, but my book about dream symbols told me differently. I now know that birds in flight are an invitation to enter the spiritual realm. What a lovely thing to think about when I go to church on Saturdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment