Prayer of Saint Francis

Prayer of Saint Francis
Where there is hatred, let me sow love and, where there is darkness, let me bring light.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Once Upon a Blue Moon...

  
 
August 20, 2013

No lovely mint and rose leaves were surrounding the blue moon when I took this photo on Tuesday night. Silvery clouds had simply framed the full sturgeon moon so that no one would miss it. And no one did. My neighbors gathered on their front lawns to watch it emerge from a sliver of darkness to become bold and bright. The next blue moon won't be seen until 2015. But this mesmerizing sight on Tuesday night will no doubt be remembered for a very long time.

I was feeling melancholy on that night, because I had recently broken up with my boyfriend. But the peace and serenity offered by the Spirit's gift comforted and mesmerized me and held a promise for a brighter tomorrow.

Archangel Haniel is one of my guides that frequently comes to me in card readings. She says that a full moon is the perfect time to release anything you're done with, and that the new moon is the time to focus on manifesting desires and intentions. She advises us to notice how we feel in relationship to its cycles. As we discover the moon's connection with our vitality and moods, we'll be more in touch with the moon's Divine magic.

Reference: Guidebook for the Angel Oracle Cards by Doreen Virtue, PH.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment